We understand the rules are ever-changing, which can be hard to keep up with, as well as be a little frustrating for everyone involved. Here is a quick guide to dining in with us under the current guidelines:
- You can only dine in with people from your household and/or support bubble.
- While following the above rule, we can only sit a maximum of 6 people at any table.
- When you arrive, you must be wearing a mask until you are sat down at your table. (You will be seated as soon as you arrive)
- Please use the hand sanitiser that is located on the table on entry.
(We are currently upgrading this system)
- We have the NHS track and trace QR codes on the door, as well as throughout the restaurant. Everyone is encouraged to use these, however, we do also have our own track and trace system in place when you pay for your food on the website.
- Please remain seated at your table unless you need to use the restroom. If you have children, please make sure they remain seated and do not approach other tables. Also, If you do happen to see someone you know dining in, please do not get up to visit their table.
- Our staff will also be wearing masks, unless exempt, and we will be doing our best to avoid contact for longer than necessary.
- We will have to close at 10 PM every night and will remind you as the time approaches.
- If you feel unwell, are experiencing any COVID symptoms, or have been told to isolate, please STAY HOME.
- Lastly, please understand we are only a small business and are doing our best to comply with all the rules and regulations.